The Happy Holidays Class
How to stress less, connect more, and cope better this holiday season
Oh, the holiday season.
Between family, friends, finances, gifts, taking time, looking back, looking forwards... the holidays can be a lot.
In fact, we get a lot of clients coming to us asking for more support around the holidays. Moreover, both of us have a lot of stress around the holidays.
So we thought that we'd create a 10-day class to help all of us get through the holidays with less stress, more focus, more laughs and deeper connections.
Here's what's inside:
- 10 lessons for each day from December 22 to January 1
- 10 tools or exercises that will take less than 20 minutes to complete
- Private access to a 24/7 discussion group for peer support
- Daily interaction and moderation with both Megan and Jordan
- Ongoing access to the lessons and tools for the next year
- A 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee
We're dedicated to creating a better way for all of us to channel the stress of the holidays.
We hope you'll join us inside The Happy Holidays Class!
- Megan and Jordan
Megan Rafuse, RSW MSW: Megan helps leaders believe they are enough. She’s a Registered Social Worker and Therapist that is keenly focused on helping highly ambitious young professionals and also runs wellness workshops across to help others learn to challenge their own inner imposter, master positive self-talk, and set quality goals.
Jordan Axani, MA: Jordan helps leaders be authentic at work. He has worked with Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, startups and national governments to help them develop strategies and programs that use authenticity to increase employee retention, performance and happiness.